Set in North Vancouver’s iconic Mosquito Creek Marina
17 – 20 September
Admire, visit and purchase more than 165 boats tied to 2,500 feet of dock space. The Boat Show at the Creek exhibits more than 80 leading marine companies, among which the trendiest builders, luxury manufacturers and the most important brokerage houses plus broker hospitality tents and demonstration slips for sea trials.
Whether you are in the market for a new or previously owned power or sailing yacht, the latest in marine electronics or accessories, or need to update your insurance policy, there are experts on hand to answer all your marine needs. Our tent-covered venue is designed for the boating enthusiast who wants the opportunity to personally engage with the brokers, vendors, and suppliers who make up our show. Boat Show Guide
What’s New for 2015 Boat Show at The Creek:
- Off-site Parking with shuttle service to overflow parking during peak hours. Valet Parking available.
- Educational and Informational Seminars will be held on the Ferry
- Beer Garden and Food Court will be open daily
- Open House for the Spirit Trail Ocean Homes, our new floating home community
- Our family-friendly show features our annual “Duck-Off Competition” benefiting Capilano Little Ones School
- Slips on the north (open water) side of the Ferry have been set-aside for sea trials
- Moorage is available for people who come to the show by boat: $25 per boat load per day (reservations required)
Boat Show Hours:
Thursday & Friday: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm